We offer confidential, professional counselling services for adults and older children; individuals, couples and family groups.
Our counsellors have trained in a variety of approaches, including:
- person-centred therapy (commonly know as counselling)
- cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- emotional freedom techniques (EFT)
- eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- common resource model (CRM, a new trauma-focused treatment)
Each model has its advantages and disadvantages, are some are more appropriate for specific mental health difficulties. Not all our counsellors are trained in all the approaches we offer. Please let us know if you are looking for a particular form of therapy. We can match you with an appropriate counsellor.
We offer casework/clinical supervision for counsellors and other professionals.
Telephone and online counselling and supervision are available for those who cannot attend in person.
Employee assistance programmes (EAPs)
Many organisations have recognised the importance of good mental health for their staff. We can offer a range of EAP services tailored to your specific needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.