Yes, we have both male and female counsellors but all our counsellors have a broad experience of counselling both men and women.
- family issues
- emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- relationship problems and domestic violence
- sex addiction and the use of pornography
- high and low-libido, painful sex, vaginismus
- erectile dysfunction
- menstrual difficulties / phobia
- self-image / body / weight issues
While it is natural to feel that you may be able to communicate better with someone of a particular gender, opposite gender therapists can be very beneficial at helping you see the other side of a situation. Some female clients may be wary of seeing a male counsellor and vice-versa, but then find it to be very helpful.