LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATE PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
£18-£30 per session
We are now expanding into central Liverpool and are looking for passionate, experienced counsellors to join a team of associates working in our new office.
If you are fully qualified, registered with a recognised professional body and on their accredited voluntary register we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be engaged on a self-employed basis and will be paid per delivered counselling session, on a revenue split basis. They will hold clinical responsibility for each of their clients.
In addition to their counselling qualifications, successful candidates will have good IT skills and be able to manage an electronic calendar system.
We are looking for counsellors committed to delivering ten-plus sessions per week.
Counselling Matters will provide:
- All advertising and marketing
- All client referrals
- Admin support, including phone/enquiry handling and booking initial appointments
- Clinical supervision
- Professional liability insurance
- CPD opportunities
Please email your CV and a supporting statement outlining the following:
- What brought you to be a counsellor
- The model(s) of therapeutic practice you use in your work
- Your qualifications and professional experience
We also need:
- Your total client hours to date and your current availability
- Details of your current practice/placement and prior experience
- Your professional membership details and register entries
- The URLs of your website and any directory entries
- Details of your CPD for the last two years
An Enhanced DBS check will be required.
Please email your application to email@example.com. We are unable to accept telephone applications. The closing date for applications is 14 September 2018.