We offer a warm, professional and confidential counselling service for families, couples, adults and young people in Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral, Cheshire and Merseyside.
Clients come with a wide range of issues including:
- relationship, child and family issues
- bereavement and loss
- anger, aggression or other strong feelings
- obsessions, compulsions and control issues
- depression and low mood, postnatal depression
- anxiety. generalised anxiety (GAD) or social anxiety
- stress or trauma
- low self confidence / low self-esteem
- physical, emotional and sexual abuse (including bullying and domestic violence)
- sex and sexuality
- phobias and panic disorder
- weight management and body issues
- eating disorders, self-harm
- gambling and addictions, alcoholism
Some clients have a clear understanding of what's wrong, others simply feel that "something isn't right". Some bring long-standing issues whereas others come with more recent problems.
No matter what your situation, counselling may help. Why not give us a ring to discuss your specific needs?